The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Care Student Edition has been specifically designed for pre-enrollment students to capture the essential procedures required to fulfill the competencies of Critical Skills Clusters (NMC2007).
The Student Edition presents reworked and updated evidence-based clinical capabilities that enable healthcare professionals to deliver clinically effective patient-centered care. With this invaluable companion to their education, the sisters receive the assurance they need to be safe and experienced.
Clinical procedures are a fundamental aspect of care that they are evidence-based. The new evaluates the validity of the original sources.
- Short version for pre-registration students
- Contains the evidence-based procedures they need to know
- Can What Analyzed By Does multiple-choice questions involve students in their knowledge
- Focuses on patient-centered care
- Related topics grouped for quick reference
- Clear and easy to understand, of course
- New improved color layout with more illustrations
- Compact and handy to be taken anywhere