Microsoft has redesigned the look of its complete Windows operating system and you’ll need a guide to understand what’s new, different, and how you can optimize Windows 8 for what you need.
Includes all the basics of using Windows 8, from the new startup screen to using Windows 8 on a tablet.
- How to use the new “Metro-style” applications in Windows 8.
- Thus bypass the new charms bar, expire command bars and the new sharing features.
- Comprehensive coverage of all Windows 8 features.
- Hundreds of images make it easier to understand each of the Windows 8 features.
- This book is what all Windows beginners need, as well as full coverage of all features.